With Vintage Harvest, there are no hidden surprises and your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- Written contract specifying the details of the event.
- Accurate pre-sale inventory of more valuable items and copy of receipts of items sold
- Confidential appraisals for antiques, estate settlement and insurance purposes
- Each item is carefully priced (tags) and professionally displayed and items over $50 are inventoried
- Advertising in leading newspapers - email list for customers
- Private sale upon request for family members prior to public sale
- Special event preview sale for estates that contain items of extreme value
- Two-day sale with full staff of professionals
- Neat, clean premises upon sale completion- unsold items disposed of at client's direction or donated to charity
- Online auction option for items of importance.
- Prompt payment two weeks after sale with receipts and sales summary
- Statewide service and partial estates considered
- Estate purchase outright on estates of value less than a certain value. Partial estates considered for a fair purchase outright.
- Minor consultation fee applies refunded if sale is scheduled with Vintage Harvest.